- ANSI/ISEA 107-15 CLASS 2 TYPE P & R – This safety vest meets visibility standards and requirements for medium risk traffic control and public safety workers, including school crossing guards, and more.
- COOLING COMFORT – Made of polyester mesh which is highly breathable, durable and keeps you cool on the job.
- TOTAL 8 POCKETS – Vest has an ID pocket with clear window, radiophone pocket, tablet pocket, and many other compartments for keeping your valuables and tools secure.
- HIGH VISIBILITY & FUNCTION - Other features include StarTech® reflective tape which provides excellent visibility, a front zipper closure, and check mic tabs.
- COLORS THAT GLOW – This safety vest is fluorescent Hi-Vis
The Pioneer story began in Vancouver British Columbia in 1887 as the founders supplied outdoor protective clothing to prospectors during the famous Klondike Gold Rush. These “sourdough prospectors” as they were called fought mountainous terrain and the harshest climates during their sometimes year-long expedition and relied heavily on having the correct apparel to get the job done. Today Pioneer has earned over a century long reputation for designing the highest quality and most innovative safety apparel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.