- Hands-Free: Automatic rope grab with small eye provides hands-free operation on 5/8" rope automatically the following user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement
- Durable: A smart design incorporates a mechanism of a panic lock feature that “bites” onto the rope even if the user mistakenly pushes them up, ensuring that the rope grab will lock
- Weight capacity: With a small ring for direct attachment or snap hook connection, our product has a 130 to 310 lb. weight capacity including the combined weight of the person, tools, and equipment
- Fall arrest: In the event of a fall, the rope grab will “bite” onto the rope and limit the arresting forces for greater safety and protection to the user and system components
- Certified: Along with a wide variety of lifelines, our ADP Rope Grab meets ANSI Z359.15 standards and is perfect for mountaineering, rock climbing, fire and rescue protection, engineering, caving etc.