- D-rings: Designed to protect you during a fall, our product includes 1 large D-ring located on the back of the full-body harness, used as the primary fall arrester attachment with 2 lanyard parks on the chest strap for easy storage
- Adjustable: Worn for long or short periods, harnesses need to have the perfect fit for ultimate safety & comfort; A sub pelvic strap and 5 points of adjustments on the legs (2), chest (1) & torso (2), ensure hazard prevention & provide additional support
- Hi-Vis: With a fully adjustable and universal fit, the bright orange load bearing straps are highly visible in various weather conditions; Our harnesses enhance all-day job performance with a combined weight capacity of 310 lb.
- Fall indicator: Tell-tale indicators are more reliable than relying on incident reporting & can prevent users from donning potentially damaged harnesses; Indicators alert users if the harness may have taken a fall & provides easier inspection before use
- Certified: Focused on delivering superior safety measures to your facility, this product meets OSHA standards, is certified to ANSI Z359.11 and CSA Z359.10 standards & is ideal for construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, window cleaners etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.