- Length: Ideal for positioning and restraint situations, these safety lanyards will hold and sustain you in your work environment; With a compact and portable design, the lanyard is a fixed length (6 ft) connection and has no shock-absorbing capacity
- Material: Made using premium polyester webbing, the lanyard can be attached to the D-ring on a full-body harness or restraint belt for ultimate worker safety; Advanced technical design & quality material is the backbone of Peakworks manufacturing process
- Anchor Connections: Lanyard includes a snap hook anchorage connection point & a snap hook harness connection point; The rope provides additional support for the user, as preventing a fall is a better way of protecting workers than arresting a fall
- Fall Restraint: Designed to limit the distance a worker can move from one anchor point and towards the edge of the structure; Our lanyards ensure a proactive approach to fall protection and should never be used when there is a risk of falling
- Frequently Bought Together: Pair our Fall Protection Restraint Lanyard with any Peakworks Safety Harnesses or Belts for added security and complete worker protection; These lanyards are used for inspection, construction, demolition, and maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.