- Shock Pack: Comprised of “tear webbing” which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when load is applied; The shock pack will allow you to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple & reliable inspection
- Webbing Material: Made with superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4 In. / 1 In. (25 Mm.) polyester webbing for maximum strength & safety; The rugged construction resists abrasion & stands up to long periods of outdoor elements such as sun exposure and UV rays
- Anchor Connections: This adjustable single leg lanyard features 2 heavy duty steel grade snap hooks with 3/4 In. gate opening for easy connection and safety from the anchor point and harness
- Fall Arrest: When you need reliable equipment that provides superior, all-day comfort, you can turn to our lanyards; A tear-away energy absorber limits the downward arrest force to a maximum of 900 Lb., reducing workplace injury
- Certified: Ergonomically designed with a combined weight capacity of 310 Lb., this product is OSHA compliant and meets ANSI Z359.13 standards; Typically used for tasks like, roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.