- Shock Pack: Comprised of “tear webbing” which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when the load is applied; The shock pack will allow you to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple & reliable inspection
- Cable Material: Used in most field applications, this 1/4 In. (6 Mm.) galvanized plastic coated cable helps with easy connections & better positioning
- Anchor Connections: This single-leg lanyard features 1 heavy-duty steel grade snap hook with 3/4 In. gate opening and 1 form hook with 1/2 In. gate opening for easy connection and safety
- Fall Arrest: When you need reliable equipment that provides superior, all-day comfort, you can turn to our lanyards; A tear-away energy absorber limits the downward arrest force to a maximum of 900 Lb., reducing workplace injury
- Certified: Ergonomically designed with a combined weight capacity of 310 Lb., this product is OSHA compliant and meets ANSI Z359.13 standards; Typically used for tasks like roofing, climbing, logging, inspection, emergency and rescue services
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.