- Safety Applications: Includes a carabiner and back splice at the trailing end to prevent the rope grab from coming off the end of the lifeline; Polysteel rope does not absorb water and will not diminish in strength in wet conditions
- Material: These 150 ft lifelines are specifically designed from a rope made from high strength poly steel; 10 times stronger than polyurethane, poly steel is lightweight with excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- Durable: This lifeline is particularly strong when it comes to resisting damage, making it especially resistant to cuts and abrasions; 5/8" in diameter with a minimum breaking strength of 6,000 lb.
- Certified: Peakworks provides a wide variety of lifelines and ropes and our Premium Lifeline Rope meets ANSI Z359 standards, perfect for mountaineering, rock climbing, fire & rescue protection, construction, caving & many other industries and occupations
- All lifelines have a back splice at the trailing end to prevent the rope grab from coming off the end of the lifeline
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.