- ANSI Z359 & OSHA CERTIFIED: All Peakworks lifelines are certified to meet OSHA and ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code Standards for fall resistance system guidelines.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Vertical rope is made of 5/8 inch thick, super-strong, braided polyester. Choose from a wide range of lengths, including 25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, and 200 ft long cables.
- STEEL SNAP HOOK: The rope has a galvanized steel snap hook that’s compatible with any safety harness D ring. It also has a back splice at the trailing end to prevent the rope grab from coming off the end.
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY: The lifeline yields extremely high strength and can hold up to 6,000 lbs. Yet it is relatively lightweight to carry around, weighing only 4 lbs.
- SAFETY APPLICATIONS: Use with confidence for many industrial and recreational functions, including tree and rock climbing, working on a roof or boat, emergency rescue, construction, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.