- Ideal for positioning and restraint situations, these safety lanyards will hold and sustain you in your work environment;
- With a compact and portable design, the lanyard is a fixed length (4 Ft.) connection and has no shock-absorbing capacity. Made using premium polyester webbing, the lanyard can be attached to the D-ring on a full-body harness or restraint belt for ultimate worker safety;
- Advanced technical design & quality material is the backbone of Peakworks manufacturing process. Lanyard includes a snap hook anchorage connection point & a snap hook harness connection point; A 5/8 In. the rope provides additional support for the user, as preventing a fall is a better way of protecting workers than arresting a fall. Designed to limit the distance a worker can move from one anchor point and towards the edge of the structure;
- Our lanyards ensure a proactive approach to fall protection and should never be used when there is a risk of falling. Pair our Fall Protection Restraint Lanyard with any Peakworks Safety Harnesses or Belts for added security and complete worker protection;
- These lanyards are used for inspection, construction, demolition, and maintenance. Established in 2008, PeakWorks has been passionate about providing workers peace of mind when working at heights. As a full service fall protection provider, our focus on productive solutions combines pioneering services with feature-rich products and safety. Our product portfolio includes industry-leading harnesses, belts, rescue products, retractable horizontal lifelines, and more. As active members of both the ANSI and CSA standards committees, we are committed to providing the safest and most advanced fall protection products in the industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.