Makita Rotary Hammer Core Bit Drift Pins are designed for easy core bit and drill bit disassembly. The convenient design provides easy installation and quick bit changes. A high-grade steel construction provides increased durability. The bits are for dry drilling in concrete, block, and brick. For increased versatility, the bit is interchangeable with Makita SDS-MAX or Spline rotary hammer carbide core bit shank adaptors (sold separately).
- For easy core bit and centering bit disassembly
- Convenient design for easy Installation and long life
- Convenient design for quick bit changes
- Installs quickly and easily
- For drilling in concrete, block and brick
- For use with Makita 2 piece SDS-MAX and Spline rotary hammer core bits
Product Type (RHB, DS) : Core Bits
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : .35 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-539623
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.