These 18-mil latex unsupported gloves are flock-lined to absorb moisture and are chlorinated (case-hardened) for extra chemical resistance, wear resistance and easy donning/doffing. The rolled cuff prevents liquid from rolling down the arm and the diamond grip pattern allows for better handling of wet or greasy items.
- Chlorinated (case-hardened) for extra chemical resistance, wear resistance and easy donning/doffing
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Rubber latex gloves are resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Chemical resistant with great dexterity
- 12-inches long with 18 mil orange flock-lined latex
- Rolled cuff allows easy donning/removal, prevents tearing and liquid runoff
- Packaged by the individual pair
Length: 12 in.
Lining Color: White
Shell: Rubber Latex
Thickness: 18 mil
Industry: Bottling, Cleaning, Dairy, Material Handling, Poultry Processing, General Maintenance, Food Processing, Restaurants, Chemical Processing, Canning
Package Size: Dozen
Case Quantity: 12 Dozen Pair / Case
Min. Order Qty. 1 Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.