These 26 mil unsupported gloves feature blue neoprene over a yellow rubber shell. The flock-lined interior absorbs moisture for comfortable extended use. The raised diamond pattern is excellent for wet grip and they are 13 inches in length.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Neoprene over rubber is chemical, oil and solvent resistant
- Raised diamond pattern provides excellent wet grip
- Flock-lined interior absorbs moisture off the skin for more comfortable extended wear
- Diamond pattern grip is effective in wet or oily conditions
- Straight cuff for extended forearm protection
- EN 388 Levels: 2110X
- EN 374 Levels: AKLMNOPST
Length: 13 in.
Lining: Flocked Lined
Lining Color: White
Shell: Neoprene over Rubber
Thickness: 26 mil
Industry: Maintenance, Food Processing, Petrochemical, Chemical Processing, Janitorial
Package Size: Dozen Pair
Case Quantity: 12 Dozen Pair/Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.